CAN I HOST A PERFORMANCE OF UNDERCOVER EPISODES?
Yes! As a host of Undercover Episodes, your home/gallery/garden/space will be transformed into an immersive theatre for a performance.
Hosting is an awesome way to get a behind the scenes look at how the show is created and performed as well as to get to know the artists involved. It’s truly a one of a kind experience.
Here’s how it works…
1. You have a house, loft, art gallery, coffee shop, studio, garden, or other intimate space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 40 - 80 people. We’ve performed in a wide variety of spaces before, some expansive and open and others that are somewhat tight and narrow and, most of the time, we can make it work!
2. We want to bring our performance into your environment, a.k.a party, gathering, event. Food, drinks, and/or any extra party favors are all up to you and your discretion. Whatever feels right for you and your invited guests is the environment we will work with.
3. Typically, we require 8-10 hours in the space the day(s) before the performance for rehearsal and 10-12 hours, day of performance to do a complete run through before the actual show.
4. You are not required to provide a sound system. Or seating for your guests. Undercover Episodes is built to allow audiences a choice of how they view it and also moves around the space throughout the performance so guests should feel free to sit, stand, and follow the action as they like.
6. It’s up to you whether or not your guests will be ticketed or not. Hosts in the past have successfully worked both ways to help us recover production costs, artist fees, and any travel expenses we might incur for the private performances.
We want to make sure your hosting experience is as fun and easy as possible! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact Robyn at email@example.com.
We are inspired by your interest in making these shows come to life and grateful for the support you provide our artists in doing so.